AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Silver Heart within a Heart Necklace and Renewed Moonstone necklace

Two weeks before Valentine's Day I said to myself : "You have to design something with a heart"!
I had an idea of what I wanted to do,  and started creating it, but as it was just a short while before I had to return home I decided  to continue with it the day after.
Well,  the "day later"  was quite unexpected, as The Almighty had decided to change my plans for me. What happened was that I had a small accident which kept me at home for about 10 days! A heart necklace? - forget it! 
Yesterday I decided that staying  home for 10 days has been a long enough confinement, so I got into my car and  drove  to my workshop.


There was the unfinished heart necklace waiting for me on my work table. I pushed everything  aside and enthusiastically continued to work on it. A little late for Valentine's day, but - we love heart necklaces all year 'round. Don't we?!


Riorita handmade jewelry Designs  - Heart within a Heart Necklace




While I am at it, here is my renewed Moonstone necklace, with a smooth silver chain instead of the beads which I published a few days ago:


Hope you agree with the change in my design.

4 comments:

SuziesImaginarium said...

Beautiful things! I am your newest follower from Wild Witty Grandmas. My blog is http://www.suziesimaginarium.blogspot.com Will you follow me back?

riorita said...

Thank you Suzie.
I am definitely going to follow you back!
Thank you for your comment too!

TeamBNRS said...

Love your Blog :)

Followed you from
http://teambnrs.blogspot.com

we are currently searching the Etsy shop of March :)
Will you follow us back?!

Thank you !!!

indiagems said...

Great post! I'm one of these jewelry shops trying to make it..

Moonstone Jewelry