AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sunday was a day of fun!

One of my greatest pleasures in life is playing with my two and a half years old grandson.
Sunday I visited my daughter Adi's  little family. As Adi was busy with her newborn baby, I went to fetch the older son from his day care. He ran up to me happily but then suddenly looked a little worried. I understood. I said: "let's go home and we'll kiss your mom and your little baby brother!". When we got home he ran to his mom and the baby and kissed him and we took care he will not kiss him TOO hard.
Then he said :"Let's go to the playground"!

Adi decided to stay home that day, so I took him by the hand and we went over to the playground across the street. We played a kind of "soccer" on the grass,  then "Hide and Seek" (I was watching every step of his, through my "closed" fingers while he was hiding from me), and then he went over to the slide. He climbed the ladder and slid down, once, twice, three times and then he said" "grandma why don't you come and slide too?". What could I say? I HAD to find something to say!  "My leg aches, I cannot climb" escaped my lips. (Lying to a little boy - shame on me!). "So climb with your other foot" said he. Wise guy!... But adorable!

Then we returned home and his father was waiting for him there with open arms.




When I returned home I was full of energy, so in spite f the late hour, I sat at my table and handcrafted these  Aquamarine beach glass earrings and silver.





Hope you like them!


6 comments:

pasqueflower said...

Love the earrings!

Duni said...

Cute little boy :)
Your aquamarine and silver earrings are so beautiful!

SleightGirl said...

Adorable little boy! Sounds like a good day of fun!

http://www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

Angela said...

sounds like a fun day! love the color of those earrings, too.

Angela

Unknown said...

Gorgeous earrings! I love how you followed the natural shape.

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

Unknown said...

grandchildren are wonderful at keeping us young. :)
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations