AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Ancient Coin sterling jewelry

About 6 months ago, I visited a coin dealer's shop, I saw a few ancient coins there. I took one coin in my hand and - you know how it is when you suddnely fall in love ?! I felt a Flash! Bam! Alacazam!... Immediately I began to create handmade jewelry designs combining sterling silver and gold with ancient coins. Necklaces, bangles, rings.
Ancient coin Foxtail necklace:
New Ancient coin Ring in my Etsy shop For more of my handcrafted artisan jewelry pieces? Here's the link to my shop: http://riorita.etsy.com/ Thank you for viewing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog, and my ring. I love this ring - and I'm thrilled to know your history of it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hand-made designer Jewelry
I like these designs very much!! I searched a lot and got your blog. Thanks for sharing...