AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011











 The BEST team ever!!!
I searched for a quote which would suit my state of mind these last days and found the following one:
"In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves... self-discipline with all of them came first."
Harry S. Truman 

This week  I would like to introduce you to three most unusual and interesting handmade shops of my talented friends from our BEST team

AncientOil is a shop owned by Lily DelValle who is an expert in Holistic Energy Healing. Lily explains that  aromatherapy  is the practise of using essential oils, which are used for physical and psychological well being. In her shop you will find various blends to help remove blockages in our energy centers and help in lifting our spirits.

One of the items in her shop is Dead sea mud mask. As I live in Israel and part of the Dead Sea is located in my country, I am rather familiar with the wonderful effect this mask may have for your skin and I highly recommend that you give it a try.
www.etsy.com/shop/AncientOils?ref=ss_profile





Another Etsy shop I found with some unusual blue and white beads and pendants is Bluewhitewear.
The beads are Chinese porcelain which remind us of the ancient Chinese dynasty porcelains known all over the world. This type of porcelain represents long life, wealth , happiness, love and good fortune. It was developed in the Dynasty of Yuan (1271-1368) and flourished in the dynasties of Ming and Qing.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bluewhitejewelrywear?ref=ss_profile





The third shop shows us some cute and colorful items for the youngest people we know. It is called Babamoon and is run by Naomi who is a hard working mom of two of the sweetest kids I've seen around. Naomi likes to show us flowers, pets, amigurami, and her designs are greatly inspired by everything which is bright and colorful. You will learn that what I am saying is quite true! Right here:






So please go ahead and watch these wonderful shops, then come back and tell me what you think!
Adieu!

7 comments:

Tina - Off The Wall Expressions said...

Nice feature! Great items from great sellers!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

nice feature! It's great to have you on our team.
Debbi
-ourhometoyours

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the feature! BESTeam has some really great shops to check out.

Almost Precious said...

Lovely shops.

I'm still considering the Best Team, just don't know if I have enough time to devote to it. Right now it seems I am doing so much I have not the time to make jewelry like I used to. But then my jewelry is not selling which means I need to promote my esty shop more ... oh what a vicious circle. :(

Blue & White Wear said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop!

Unknown said...

What a nice feature! Great job!

riorita said...

Thank you for wonderfukl comments everyone!