AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy teardrop Earrings

I have searched the internet for the term  "Happy Teardrops", to find something suitable  for this  post, but there  were  too many sad teardrops.  The only "happy tears" I found were a title of a song and a play, but they  did not fit here. 

I guess the only really  happy tears, are the ones I intend to write about - My earrings. Why  HAPPY? because who needs SAD?

OK now. Enough with the blah!

Here are three pairs of teardrop earrings directly from my Etsy shop:

 Green Apple quartz earrings:
These stunning teardrop earrings are handcrafted from sterling silver with  a tiny 14k gold ball and Green Apple Quartz stones. I chose these unique rosecut stones, because of the exceptional colors.

Their length from top to bottom: 1.45"(about 3.6cm).
Stone sizes: 9mm x 13mm.
Thickness of the earwires: 0.8mm
Weight: about 2.4 – 2.7 grams.

The next pair are the ones I handcrafted with small round Amethyst cabochons





These earrings are created from sterling silver. A tiny 14ct gold ball was added, and on the bottom there is a 7mm diam.  Amethyst cabochon. There are hooks behind the earrings .

Length:0.70" from end of the ear-wires

The third pair are similar to the Amethysts but with the difference that they are set with Garnets





My Garnet and Silver dangle earrings.

As I searched, I found a favorite country  song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2coalL7HsEI


Hope you all enjoy your holidays and if you must have tears, let them only be HAPPY ONES!

1 comment:

Memories for Life said...

Those green stones really glow...beautiful! I agree...happy teardrops :)