AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Round Pink and Pretty

I have recently searched through the collection of round stones in my Handmade jewelry  designs workshop. I decided to create a few new pairs of earrings with the same basic design, with various round colorful stones. I wanted to handcraft the kind of earrings which you may hurriedly wear in the morning before going out,  knowing you would look pretty in them, no matter what you decide to wear. Here is one these pairs:



The stones in these earrings are Cherry quartz and are set in two round granulated disks. They dance gently  whenver you move your head and make you feel as fresh as a daisy. Believe me you will. I made a pair for myself, and though it has been long since I looked so fresh myself (this is a sad joke - heh heh), it worked magic on me - I looked in the mirror and...at least it gave me that feeling!  Real magic! Yeah!

While searching more rounded colorful items on Etsy I have  found these:

The first is of an artist Etsy friend of mine - Yael Berger who  has some of the most delightful  water color prints I've seen on Etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66345117/blood-orange-study-archival-print-of-my

Here is a print she called:
"Blood Orange study, Archival Print of my original watercolor painting , limited edition"

It brings in a fresh breeze of spring with a warm ray of sunshine to your home. Watching these hot red and orange colors gives me a surge of optimistic energy which lasts to the end of the day!


Yael's shop:
http://thejoyofcolor.etsy.com/


The third of my favorite shops is Artiseverything's Etsy shop:

http://artiseverything.etsy.com/

Last Christmas I was at a loss at what to send my friends abroad, and when I found this shop I knew my friends would like what I chose for them. I was right - They liked it a lot and made immediate use of it.

Here is a similar beautiful and colorful item from this shop:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70029671/new-designed-business-card-holder

"NEW-Designed business card holder printed retro popart colorful rainbow floral flowers design in turquoise,brown,orange,dark minty green,lemon light pale green"




I love the simple colorful design. Perfect for displaying your own card, or even a small photograph of a beloved person.

That is all for today folks, hoping to be back soon!
More handcrafted artisan jewelry from my shop:
http://riorita.etsy.com/

4 comments:

ArtisEverything said...

Thank you so much for featuring my biz card holder...I am so happy your friends liked it.your jewelry are so unique and classy.
All the best.
Good luck
Iris.

TheJoyofColor said...

Your new earrings are so beautiful, love the color of the stone and you describe it so nicely
Thank you so much for the feature
i love artiseverythings to she hadve such good sense of color and shape
have a wonderful week irit
Yael

cabin + cub said...

Love the earrings! They are so pretty!! ;)

Almost Precious said...

Very pretty earrings and pink is one of my favorite colors.

Saw your post on Etsy Blog Team and decided to visit your blog.
I'm now a new follower of you. :)